INSEAD Alumni Balance in Business Awards
The INSEAD Alumni Balance in Business Initiative has joined forces with the Institute of Directors (IoD) to launch the ‘Balance in Business Awards 2023” focussing on gender balance at Exco and Direct Reports level with the support of the FTSE Women Leaders Review, whose data will be used as the basis for this Award. We are inviting FTSE 350 and the top 50 Private Cos companies, to apply to the coveted BiB Awards 2023. Applications to the BiB Awards will close on 6th February 2023
– Trailblazer Exco & D/Rs FTSE 100
– Trailblazer Exco & D/Rs FTSE 250
– Trailblazer Exco & D/Rs Private Cos
– Best overall Exco, D/Rs and Board representation
– Best Strategy
– Most Impact
Expert Panel of Judges:
Our panel of five expert judges will be recognising and awarding the companies that actively promote gender balance based on the data from the FTSE Women Leaders Review and the responses to our three qualifying questions.
Join us on the 9th May 2023 from 6pm-11pm at the Institue of Directors, London for a full evening of inspiring keynotes,
speeches, awards ceremony, drinks reception, dinner and great networking opportunities!
– Denise Wilson OBE, CEO, FTSE Women Leaders Review;
– Pedro Pina, Vice President of YouTube EMEA;
– Danuta Gray, Chair of Direct Line plc.